1" AVT® Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, w/ HEPA Dust Extractor (D-handle)
The Makita 1" AVT® Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor (model HR2661, with D-Handle) is a total solution that combines efficient drilling and chipping with reduced vibration and improved dust extraction. The HR2661 is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. It has a built-on dust extractor that captures concrete dust during drilling. The HR2661 combines these performance features in a compact size. It is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more.
The HR2661 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only", “hammering with rotation" or “chipping only" for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders, and rails when not in use.
The dust extractor is activated by the tool for operator convenience and is equipped with an efficient HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It has a transparent dust container with an accurate level indicator of collected material for added convenience.
- AMPS: 8
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1 in.
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/4 in. - 5/8 in.
- Max. Hole Depth: 7-7/16 in.
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8 in.
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Container Hole Count Capacity: 36 holes of dimension 3/8"x2-3/8"
- Filter Life (Approx. container fillings): 200
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Vibration (m/s²): 9.5
- Sound Rating (decibels): 90 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 18-7/8 in.
- Cord Length (ft): 13.1 ft.
- Net Weight: 9.7 lb.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 18.081 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-845984
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- On-board dust extractor captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that actively works to reduce vibration to the operator
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Depth stop adjustment allows drilling up to 7-1/2" deep for increased capacity
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- (1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (135905-6)
- (6) Sealing Cap (424474-5)
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Tool Case