10" Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
The Makita 10" Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1018, you'll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with less weight (only 43.7 lbs.) for increased portability. Jobs like cutting baseboards and crown molding are a snap, but it also has the capacity to cut 4x4 dimensional lumber in one pass. It's ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more.
The LS1018 is powered by a 13 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. The LS1018 will tackle the most demanding jobs while keeping production high.
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°): 3-5/8 in. x 12 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R): 3-5/8 in. x 8-1/2 in.
- No Load Speed: 4,300 RPM
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21-1/8 in. x 32-1/2 in. x 25 in.
- AMPS: 13
- Net Weight: 43.7 lb.
- Stand included: No
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Dual slide compound miter saw
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 51.7 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-676045
- Powerful 13.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 4,300 RPM
- Cuts up to 12" at 90° and 8-1/2" at 45°
- Miters 0° - 47° left and 0° - 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° (left and right)
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 45° (left and right)
- Less weight (43.7 lbs.) and compact design for job site portability
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting
- Ergonomic rubberized D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation
- Includes extension wings for supporting long work pieces
- Ideal for baseboard and crown molding installation, finish carpenters, cabinet and furniture makers, wood floor installers, deck builders, general construction and more
- (1) 10" 40T Miter Saw Blade (JM23000176)
- (1) Vertical Vise (JM23100502)
- (1) Extension Wing (JM23100500)
- (1) Dust Bag (JM23100501)
- (1) Socket Wrench (JM23100197)
- (1) Triangle Rule (JM27000328)