12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The PH05Z weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), and delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1-1/8 in.
- Capacity (masonry): 5/16 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 6,750 / 0 - 22,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 280 in.lbs./N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 6-5/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.4 lb.
- LED light: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-809283
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8" long
- Weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 0-6,750 / 0-22,500 BPM for faster hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience (battery not included)
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating (battery not included)
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers