12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only
The Makita® 12V max CXT® Cordless 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only (WT05Z) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.
The 12V max CXT® 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench weighs only 2.2 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), with variable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) and 120 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. Makita's entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT05Z is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Square Drive: 3/8 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 3,600 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 120 ft.lbs./160 N•m
- Nut-Busting Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 210 ft.lbs./290 N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5-5/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.2 lb.
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Type (Impact Wrench & Ratchets): Impact wrench
- Shipping Weight: 2.22 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-876797
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 120 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 210 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact design at only 5-5/8"
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers