12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8" Tile/Glass Saw, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8" Tile/Glass Saw (CC02Z, tool only) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that's engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. With the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The CC02Z is compact and weighs only 4.0 lbs. (with 12V max CXT® 2.0Ah battery, sold separately). With 1,600 RPM, 1 in. cutting capacity, and a large 16.9 oz. water supply tank for wet cutting applications, it is a compact and efficient cutting solution for tile and glass.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Blade Diameter: 3-3/8 in.
- Arbor (mm): 15 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 1 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 5/8 in.
- No Load Speed: 1,600 RPM
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 12-3/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.2 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-822589
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Large 16.9 oz. water supply tank with easy open cap for wet cutting applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient on-board storage of hex wrench
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 3-year limited warranty
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 3-3/8" Diamond Blade, Tile/Glass (A-95722)