12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Driver-Drill Kit (2.0Ah)
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Driver-Drill Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving, and fastening. With 12V max CXT slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The FD09R1 weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), and delivers 250 in. lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 13/16 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,700 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 250 in.lbs./28N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 7 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.4 lb.
- Handle: Pistol
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 7.06 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-872591
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max CXT® slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7" long
- Weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Driver-Drill (FD09Z)
- (2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) Tool Case