12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening in tight spaces. The AD03 has a 3/8" keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power and a compact angle head height of only 2-1/2" for work in close quarters. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (batteries and chargers sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience, the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The AD03 weighs only 2.6 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), with variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) and up to 245 in.lbs. of Max Torque. Convenience features include an easy-to-operate paddle switch with variable speed control, and built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1/2 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 245 in.lbs./27N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 12-3/8 in.
- Net Weight: 2.6 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 2.69 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-860413
- Variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8" keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power
- Compact 2-1/2" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Ergonomic barrel grip design for added comfort
- Easy-to-operate paddle switch with variable speed control
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers