12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Job Site Radio, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT® Compact Job Site Radio (model RM02) delivers rich stereo sound wherever the job takes you. The RM02 is compact and compatible with iPod® and MP3 players. It delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful front facing speakers, and will run up to 30 hours on a single charge of the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). It weighs only 1.7 lbs. with a 4.0Ah battery and has a rotating hook for convenient hanging. It has 10 pre-set FM/AM buttons and includes an earphone jack for private listening.
It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Voltage: 12V
- Digital Tuner: FM/AM
- Auxiliary Port: Yes
- Bluetooth®: No
- MP3 Compatible: Yes
- AC Adapter Included: No
- Backlit LCD Display: Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6-5/8 in. x 2-1/4 in. x 2-15/16 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 1.7 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT): Compact
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-825177
- Up to 30 hours of continuous use with 4.0Ah battery BL1041B (battery not included)
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful front facing speakers
- 10 Preset FM/AM buttons
- One auxiliary port for MP3/iPod® compatibility
- Earphone jack for private listening
- Equipped with rotating hook for convenient hanging
- Push-button AM/FM digital tuner with LCD digital display
- Weighs only 1.7 lbs. with BL1041B battery (battery not included) for job site portability
- Rubber antenna rod requires no extension for powerful reception
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers