14'' Cut-Off Saw, with AC/DC Switch
The Makita 2414DB Cut-Off Saw has a high powered 15 AMP motor that delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications. The 2414DB is engineered to cut 4-1/2" round stock at 45 degrees and 90 degrees cut-offs as well as cuts up to 45 degrees. The fence adjusts 45 degrees right or left, with three locations for various material sizes. The 2414DB has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source. It weighs only 36 pounds, with a D-shape handle for easy gripping. Additional features include a lock-off button, and a spark diversion guard.
- AMPS: 15
- Blade Diameter: 14 in.
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 4-1/2 in.
- Arbor: 1 in.
- Tool-less blade change: No
- Tool-less fence adjustment: No
- Lock-Off Switch: Yes
- Electric Brake: No
- Overall Length: 19-3/4 in.
- Net Weight: 37.1 lb.
- AC/DC switch: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 42 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-027861
- Cuts 4-1/2" round stock at 45° and 90°
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Fence adjusts 45° right and left; 3 locations for various material sizes
- Quick release vise for secure material retention and faster, repeated cut-offs
- Spark diversion guard
- Adjustable depth stop for precise, repeatable cutting depth
- Carrying handle is ergonomically positioned to provide a balanced weight distribution for increased comfort while transporting the saw
- Socket wrench stores on base for convenience
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes
- (1) Socket Wrench (782210-8)
- (1) AC/DC Switch (411478-6)
- (1) 14" x 1" x 7/64" Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel (A-93859-1)