16" 35 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 16" 36cc Chain Saw (EA3601FRDB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 36cc engine delivers 2.4 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an tool-less chain tensioner, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 2.1 cu.in. (35.2 cc)
- Power Rating: 2.3 HP/1.7 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 13,500 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 16 in.
- Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 8.8 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 9.3 lb.
- User Type: Farm/Ranch
- Chain Saw Feature: Tool-less chain tension
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 12.569 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-807036
- Stratified Air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- "Tool-less" chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.3 lbs.)
- High power-to-weight ratio 2.4 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Fuel level view window allows operator to quickly check fuel level
- (1) 16" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (196208-3)
- (1) 16" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (442-040-661)
- (1) 16" Chain Saw Bar Cover (419560-5)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov