16-5/16" Circular Saw
The Makita 16-5/16 in. Circular Saw is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 2,300 RPM, and has a large cutting capacity to handle beams, timber, and large pressure treated lumber. It will cut 6x material at 90 degrees and 4x material at 45 degrees in a single pass.The 5402NA features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an oversized trigger handle for added convenience. Other features include lower noise (only 87 dB), and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation. Includes a carbide tipped blade.
- Blade Diameter: 16-5/16 in.
- Arbor: 1 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 6-3/16 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 4-3/16 in.
- No Load Speed: 2,300 RPM
- Watts Out: 1,800
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 24-1/4 in.
- Net Weight: 32.1 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 43.4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-042246
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,300 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Cuts 6x material at 90° and 4x material at 45° in a single pass
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-3/16" at 90° and 4-3/16" at 45°
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quieter operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- (1) 16-5/16" 32T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (A-90956)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Rip Fence (164019-4)
- (1) Saw Storage Holder (194701-1)