Homeowners and landscapers who want a powerful aerator in a compact design need not look farther than the 424. The machine is simple to use and features a working width of 17.5" to aerate over 20,000 square feet per hour! The 424 is easy to maneuver, while the built-in lift handles and removable front weights assist in the loading process. The clutch lever is integrated into the folding handle, and easy-to-use depth controls give precise and consistent coring depths up to 3".
- Drive Train: V-Belt to Jack Shaft, Roller Chain
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Product size, LxWxH: 48 in.x26.5 in.x49.5 in. (40 in.x26.5 in.x28 in. with handle closed)
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 265 lb.
- Crate Dimensions L x W x H: 44 x 34 x 42.5
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Aerating width: 17.5 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-3 in.
- Aerating pattern: 4.4×7.8 in.
- Number of tines: 24
- Detachable weights: Yes
- Warranty: Blue Bird Standard Engine Warranty is a 2 Year Engine Warranty for Commercial, Rental, or Residential Excluding Exceptions Indicated by an (*). *3 Year Engine Warranty for Honda Engines. *3 Year Engine Warranty for Kohler Engines. *90 Day Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Commercial Use and *2 Year Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Residential Use. *Hover Mowers Warranty Specific Information is as Follows – Hover Mower Model HM160 Engine *1 Year Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use. Hover Mower Model HM200 Engine *90 Day Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 950 Series