18" 50 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 18" 50cc Chain Saw (EA5000PREL) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
- Power Rating: 3.9 HP/2.9 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 18 in.
- Pitch: .325 in.
- Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 9.1 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 11.9 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Chain Saw Feature: Flush cut handle
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: .325 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 18.4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-394666
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Reversible sprocket nose bar with oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
- (1) 18" Guide Bar, .325", .050" (445-045-641)
- (1) 18" Saw Chain, .325", .050" (513-486-672)
- (1) 18" Chain Cover (952-010-640)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov