18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless AVT® Power Scraper Kit, accepts SDS-PLUS (5.0Ah)
The Makita® 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless AVT® Power Scraper Kit (XKH01TJ) is a versatile tool for scraping, light chipping, scaling, and chiseling. It features a variable impact speed of 0 - 3,200 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
The power scraper has 12 bit angle settings, allowing the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience, and it accepts SDS bits. Other features include an electric brake, constant speed control, variable speed dial, built-in L.E.D. light, and a retractable tool hook. For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance.
For reduced vibration, it's equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®). More than just a padded handle, AVT is an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration.
It is ideal for a range of trades including general contractors, concrete contractors, flooring contractors, masonry restoration contractors, and maintenance operations.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT® System, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The kit includes the tool, two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Batteries, a Rapid Optimum Charger and Tool Case.
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.2
- Impact Energy (Joules): 3.1 J
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Vibration (m/s²): 4.5
- Noise Level: 83 dB
- Overall Length: 14-1/2 in.
- Net Weight: 7.9 lb.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type: Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT): 18V LXT®
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Shipping Weight: 20.9 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-891448
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-3,200 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the hammer mechanism effectively isolating vibration
- Lock-on power mode for continuous operation
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 3-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Retractable hang hook/tether loop secures the tool when not in use
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use Makita batteries and chargers
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Hook/Tethering Loop (191C37-7)
- (1) Tool Case