18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit (2.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit breaks new ground for drywall contractors. The XT262R includes the 18V LXT® Brushless Drywall Screwdriver featuring the exclusive Push Drive™ Technology. With Push Drive™, the Screwdriver can be set in lock-on mode and the motor will start only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. The combo kit also includes the 18V LXT® Impact Driver with a full 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a range of driving and fastening applications. The 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
Both tools are equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Tool Count: 2
- Form Factor (LXT): Compact
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-841214
- Drywall Screwdriver with BL™ Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive™ Technology - in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8" long
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weighs only 3.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *compared to BL1815
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (XSF03Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)