18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless Impact Driver Kit (1.5Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11SY) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery for less downtime.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XDT11SY features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8" long and 2.8 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Makita's entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT11SY is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), the XDT11SY is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
- Hex Shank: 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Overall Length: 5-3/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lb.
- Form Factor (LXT): Compact
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Shipping Weight: 7.19 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-892506
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah battery BL1815N is compatible with 18V LXT® Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- (1) 18V LXT® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
- (2) 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) Tool Bag