18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench Kit (3.0Ah)
The Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit (XWT04S1) delivers high torque impact power with a 1/2" square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT04 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks and is a powerful and convenient substitute for air powered and AC wrenches.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XWT04S1 features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 325 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 1,600 RPM's, and 2,100 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks, including removing transmission bolts and lug nuts. The unique rubber joint shock absorbent handle helps protect the battery housing from vibration.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XWT04S1 weighs just 7.5 lbs. and is 10-1/2" long with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT04S1 is equipped with a large rocker switch for easier tool use - even with gloves - and a 1/2" square drive with detent pin is designed for quick release. A built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for more efficient work.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XWT04S1 is a cordless option to air powered and AC impact wrenches. It is engineered for a range of fastening and loosening tasks and is perfect for steel beam construction, I-beam construction, utility pole, telephone and cell phone pole installation, overhead door installation, mudsills, automotive work, conveyor systems, HVAC, fire sprinklers, oil fields and refineries, anchors, tilt-up construction, and more. It is ideal for steel contractors, commercial contractors, automotive line assemblymen, automobile mechanics, residential contractors, HVAC contractors, and any pro tradesman requiring a best in class engineered impact wrench.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT® System, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
- Power Type: Cordless
- Square Drive: 1/2 in.
- Speed power selection: 1
- No Load Speed: 1,600 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 2,200 IPM
- Fastening Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 325 ft.lbs./440 N•m
- Overall Length: 10-1/2 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 7.5 lb.
- Form Factor (LXT): 18V LXT®
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Shipping Weight: 12.86 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-731515
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2" long
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit (XWT04)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) Tool Bag