18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8" Rotary Hammer Kit, accepts SDS-PLUS bits (5.0Ah)
Makita's 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8-Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (model XRH03T) delivers faster, more efficient percussive drilling to the jobsite. The versatile XRH03T has three-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a range of concrete drilling tasks.
The LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery makes this rotary hammer perfect for remote use, where running a cord is not an option. Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for durability.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 7/8 in.
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 5/32 in. - 1/2 in.
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 1.4
- Impact Energy (Joules): 1.9 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,000 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,200 RPM
- Vibration Control: No
- Vibration (m/s²): 14.5
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 14-1/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 7.7 lb.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type: Cordless
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Form Factor (LXT): 18V LXT®
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-834292
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/8" long
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
- (1) 18V LXT® 7/8" Rotary Hammer (XRH03Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Side Handle (158057-6)
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) Tool Bag