18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver (model XRF02Z, tool only) delivers power and a high capacity range in a more compact size. The XRF02Z has an integrated autofeed design for less weight and more power, and the extension handle makes it ideal for decking and sub-floor applications.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XRF02Z has a powerful Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 4,000 RPM, with a high capacity range of 1" to 2-1/8" for collated screws. The silent clutch design uses higher durability materials, increasing operation efficiency and decreasing driver noise. The rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing ensures smooth sliding action, while the screw guide prevents the screw strip from tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for storing and carrying.
- Bit Type: 1/4 in. Hex
- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Collated Screw Capacity: 1 in. - 2-3/16 in.
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 16-3/4 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.6 lb.
- Auto-feed: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Torque adjustment: No
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-680820
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers superior fastening speed with 4,000 RPM for drywall and sub-floor applications
- High collated screw capacity range of 1" to 2-1/8"
- Screw guide prevents screw strip tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for easy storing
- Rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing provides smooth sliding action
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 16-3/4" long
- Integrated autofeed design makes the tool lighter and more compact
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) #2 Phillips Power Bit, 6-3/8" (B-10481-1)
- (2) #2 Square Power Bit, 6-3/8" (784645-9)