21º Full Round Head 3-1/2" Framing Nailer
The 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2" Framing Nailer (model AN924) combines durable construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for wood framing applications. The AN924 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors and roofs, as well as construction of roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/siding, and sub-flooring. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters.
The AN924 drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2" to 3 1/2" in length and .113 to .148 in diameter. It has a 2-mode selector switch (bump, sequential) for increased convenience. The AN924 has a lightweight design (only 8.3 lbs.) with durability features that include a heat-treated S7 steel driver blade, a solid aluminum top-loading magazine, and a nail lock-out mechanism that protects the tool and work surface from dry-fires. Added features include tool-less depth adjustment for flush or countersink nailing, added tool hook, and an ergonomic rubberized grip.
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Fastening category: Framing
- Nail Size: 2 in. -3-1/2 in. .113 in. -.148 in. shank diameter plastic collated
- Maximum Magazine Capacity: 73
- Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 70 - 120
- Operating Air Pressure (Bar): 4.9 - 8.3
- Air Consumption (SCFM): 4.3
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 in. x 4-5/8 in. x 13-3/4 in.
- Inlet Size: 1/4 in. NPT
- Air Fitting Included: Yes
- Industrial Style Fitting Included: 1/4 in. NPT x 1/4 in.
- Tool Hook Included: Yes
- Net Weight: 8.3 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-857093
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" x .148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2" to 3 1/2" in length and .113 to .148 in diameter
- Solid top-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Lightweight design at only 8.3 lbs.
- Front magazine cover for additional nail support
- Heat treated S7 steel driver blade for durability
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 4.3 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
- (1) Safety Glasses
- (1) Air Fitting
- (1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- (1) Hex Wrench