3/8" x 21" Belt Sander
Makita's 3/8 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, model 9032, combines speed and a compact design with ease-of-use features for sanding in confined areas. The 9032 is ideal for detail work, including fine carpentry and furniture making.
The 9032 features a 4.4 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (980-5,600 ft./min.) to the application.
- Belt Size: 3/8 in. x 21 in.
- Belt Speed (variable speed): 980 - 5,600 ft./min.
- AMPS: 4.4
- Overall Length: 16-1/2 in.
- Net Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Variable speed dial: Yes
- Dust bag included: No
- Sands flush to wall: No
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-041348
- Versatile for use on both wood and steel materials
- Ideal for woodworkers, artists, sculptors, door hangers and handymen.
- Variable speed control dial (980 - 5,600 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Adjustable sanding arm pivots up to 100° for access to hard-to-reach areas
- Large 21" belt length produces 4-5/16" maximum sanding length for faster work
- Easily adjustable belt tracking with a turn of a knob
- 3 different size arm assemblies and belts are available (1/4", 3/8", 1/2") for increased versatility
- Compact design with low weight (3.5 lbs.) and great balance for sanding in close quarters
- 8.2 ft. power cord for increased maneuverability
- Includes 2 abrasive belts and 3/8" arm assembly
- (2) 3/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (A-34469-1)
- (1) 3/8" Arm Assembly (125158-5)