Husqvarna's 322HD60 is a double-sided hedge trimmer with a 24-inch cutter bar. Designed for rugged use by demanding homeowners and part-time professionals, the 322HD60's features include a multi-position handle and low overall weight for easy maneuvering. Boasting impressive power output, the 322HD60's durable gear box and professional-grade knife blades are built for high-capacity cutting— at home or in the field.
- Durable gears: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Intuitive choke: Starting a cold engine is easier with the intuitive choke which is easy to reach and set
- An efficient job starts with a sharp blade: The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- Multi position handle: The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Cutting speed: 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 10.14 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Knife Length: 24 in
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1
- Gear ratio: 4.09
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 4.3 m/s²
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov