The TA 10 (36" aerating width) is ideal for commercial areas and large residences. Two independent tine rotors with 32 or 40 interchangeable closed spoon 1/2" tines provide superior maneuverability around corners and tight areas. Optional weight containers ensure optimal soil penetration. Tip wheels allow the TAl0 to easily pass through narrow openings. The rugged design of these aerators offers years of low-maintenance productivity.
- Drive Train: N/A (Requires 16 hp+ Towing Tractor)
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Product size, LxWxH: 55 in.x45 in.x28 in.
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 165 lb.
- Crate Dimensions L x W x H: 56.5 x 34 x 34
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Aerating width: 36 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-3 in.
- Aerating pattern: 4.4
- Number of tines: 32
- Detachable weights: Optional weight containers sold separately.
- Warranty: Blue Bird Standard Engine Warranty is a 2 Year Engine Warranty for Commercial, Rental, or Residential Excluding Exceptions indicated by an (*). *3 Year Engine Warranty for Honda Engines. *3 Year Engine Warranty for Kohler Engines. *90 Day Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Commercial Use and *2 Year Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Residential Use. *Hover Mowers Warranty Specific in.formation is as Follows – Hover Mower Model HM160 Engine *1 Year Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use. Hover Mower Model HM200 Engine *90 Day Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use.