36V (18V X2) LXT® 1" Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, Tool Only
The Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® 1" Rotary Hammer (model XRH05Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, delivering the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V platform. With 2.2 ft.lbs. of Impact Energy and 4,800 BPM, the XRH05Z Rotary Hammer is engineered to meet the demands of corded 1" drilling and hammering concrete applications without having to drag around a cord.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XRH05Z Rotary Hammer delivers up to twice the drilling speed of 18V rotary hammers, with up to three times as many holes drilled. The XRH05Z has a 1" drilling capacity (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) with 0-4,800 BPM, 0-1,250 RPM, and a full 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The XRH05Z has features common to Makita's broad line of rotary hammers including 3-mode operation, one-touch sliding chuck, and a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
The XRH05Z also has LED battery indicators that show the charge level for each 18V battery (batteries sold separately). It has a vibration-absorbing handle, and a compact design at only 14-1/4" long that weighs only 11.3 lbs. (with batteries, sold separately).
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1 in.
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/4 in. - 5/8 in.
- Impact Energy (Joules): 3 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.2
- Vibration (m/s²): 14.5
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,250 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 5,000 BPM
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 13-3/4 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 9.3 lb.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type: Cordless
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Form Factor (LXT): X2
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Shipping Weight: 12.7 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-662857
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort
- Dust extraction capability with Makita Dust Attachment, #193472-7 (not included)
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each battery
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- SDS-PLUS shank rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with (2) 18V batteries (batteries not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) Tool Bag (831271-6)
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) Side Handle