36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Blower Kit with Vacuum Attachment Kit (5.0Ah)
With lower noise and fewer emissions, the 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless Blower Kit with Vacuum Attachment (XBU04PTV) is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. The commercial design allows the blower to tackle demanding applications, comparable to gas blowers. The XBU04PTV easily converts from blower to vacuum/mulcher.
The Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers speed up to 120 MPH and up to 473 CFM. Makita's efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. Makita's Brushless Motors run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
A cruise control lever provides management of power and run time. The power switch can be locked-on for continuous operation. A long nozzle with 3-stage telescoping action provides convenience. The ergonomic and lighter weight design offers operator comfort.
The XBU04PTV features Makita® Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion System, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Max. Air Volume: 473 CFM
- Max. Air Velocity: 120 MPH
- Air Flow Rate: 448 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 13 in.
- Bag Capacity(Bushels): 1.4
- Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard): 61 dB(A)
- Net Weight (with battery): 11.2 lb.
- Net Weight (without battery): 8.4 lb.
- Blower Type: Handheld
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type: Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT): X2
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Shipping Weight: 26.46 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-893985
- 3-tools-in-1: vacuum, mulcher and blower for convenient clean-up
- Easily converts from blower to vacuum / mulcher with Vacuum Attachment Kit
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 473 CFM and 120 MPH
- 10:1 mulch ratio reduces up to 10 bags of leaves down to 1 bag with shredding blade
- Collection bag holds up to 1.4 bushels of leaves
- Precision suction power designed for fallen leaf cleanup without altering stone and rock settings in plant beds
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Commercial design for heavy duty applications
- Speed lock for convenient continuous operation
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for operator comfort and control
- 3-stage telescoping blower nozzle features an adjustment range of 5" extending pipe closer to ground for user convenience
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- (1) 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Blower with Vacuum Attachment Kit (XBU04ZV)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Vacuum Attachment Kit (191E19-1)
- (1) Blower Nozzle, XBU04 (183R06-2)
- (1) 3-Stage Telescoping Blower Nozzle (459798-0)