36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly Kit (5.0Ah)
18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18V LXT® batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (kit includes 5.0Ah batteries, 6.0Ah batteries sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built brushless motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 290 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation.
Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (included) and steel bucket (sold separately). For added convenience, the rear wheels can be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Speed Forward (High/Low MPH): 2 / 1 MPH
- Speed Reverse (MPH): .5 MPH
- Max. Load Capacity: 290 lb.
- Max. Grade: 12°
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43-3/4 in. x 26-3/8 in. x 32-1/4 in.
- Net Weight: 98.2 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT): X2
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Shipping Weight: 136 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-856454
- Up to 100 minutes of run time with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- Powered by (1) 18V LXT® battery with the option to insert (1) additional battery for extended run time
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 290 lbs. maximum load capacity
- Large knobs for easy extension of front and side rails
- 2 speed options in forward mode (2 MPH or 1 MPH) and 1 speed in reverse mode (0.5 MPH)
- 7" mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- 12º incline maximum climbing capacity
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- Handles adjust to 3 different height levels for user convenience
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job
- L-shaped legs can be easily installed to replace rear wheels
- Includes steel tube flat bed frame, frame with motor and tire, rear wheels and L-shaped legs
- Interchangeable steel tube flat bed frame or steel bucket (steel bucket 198494-2 sold separately)
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow (XUC01Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) Flatbed Pipe Frame (199116-7)
- (2) L-Shaped Leg
- (2) Rear Wheel