4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver
The Makita 4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model FS4200) delivers speed, power and ergonomics for drywall applications. It is ideal for driving drywall screws into steel studs.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 4,000 RPM
The FS4200 is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 0-4,000 RPM and includes a large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Makita's Sure-Lock™ feature is engineered for consistent screw depth.
Comfort and Ease-of-Use Features
The FS4200 has an ergonomic grip for increased comfort, and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) and increased durability. Other features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, a bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime, and an LED light to illuminate the work surface.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The FS4200 is engineered for hanging applications. It is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
- Bit Type: 1/4 in. Hex
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 4,000 RPM
- AMPS: 6
- Overall Length: 11-1/8 in.
- Net Weight: 3 lb.
- Cord Length (ft): 8.2 ft.
- Auto-feed: No
- Max. no load speed: 4,000 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- Torque adjustment: No
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-600873
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-4,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Nose cone holder positioned below pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized "pistol grip" for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Variable speed of 0-4,000 RPM with increased torque for hanging and framing applications
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock™ feature for consistent screw depth
- (1) 3" Magnetic Bit Holder (784801-1)
- (1) #2 Phillips Insert Bit, 1", 10/pk (784211-B)