5/8" Hammer Drill, with Keyless Chuck, Tool Case
The Makita 5/8" Hammer Drill delivers versatility and longer run time to the jobsite. The HP1641K offers 2-mode operation ("rotation only" or "hammering wtih rotation") for multiple applications.
The HP1641K is powered by a 6 AMP variable speed motor for the most demanding applications. Capacities include 5/8" (concrete), 1/2" (steel), and 1-3/16" (wood), with a full 0-44,800 BPM. The HP1641K weighs only 4.3 lbs. with a soft grip handle and recessed lock-on button for continuous use.
- AMPS: 6
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 5/8 in.
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/8 in. - 1/4 in.
- Capacity (steel): 1/2 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1-3/16 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,800 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 44,800 BPM
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Overall Length: 11-7/8 in.
- Net Weight: 4.3 lb.
- LED light: No
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-096645
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-2,800 RPM & 0-44,800 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Lightweight (4.3 lbs.) with large drilling capacity up to 5/8" in concrete
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Keyless chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- (1) Keyless Drill Chuck (766017-0)
- (1) Side Handle (153503-4)
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) Tool Case (824877-7)