5" Concrete Planer
Makita's 5-inch Concrete Planer (model PC5000C) combines power and ease-of-use features for improved performance. It is engineered for smoothing concrete surfaces and leveling concrete seams, so it's ideal for masons, concrete finishers, city maintenance crews, and more.
The PC5000C is powered by a 10 AMP motor with soft start technology for smooth start-ups. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs, and the electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overloading.
The PC5000C includes a removable dust shroud cap that allows the tool to plane in corners and against walls. The PC5000C weighs 8.9 lbs., is only 17" long. It has an ergonomic soft grip and large two-finger trigger switch with lock-on function for greater comfort, as well as a top handle for improved handling. The dust bag is easily installed and removed, with a dust collecting vacuum port for cleaner operation.
- Wheel Diameter: 5 in.
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- AMPS: 10
- Overall Length: 17-1/8 in.
- Net Weight: 8.9 lb.
- Adjustable roller: No
- Constant speed control: Yes
- Soft start: Yes
- Electric current limiter: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 8.9 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-099110
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers more output and 10,500 RPM
- Constant Speed Control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and longer tool life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Anti-restart prevents accidental start up after power loss
- Large two-finger trigger switch with lock-on for continuous operation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Easy to install/remove dust bag for cleaner operation
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Removable dust shroud cap for flush-to-wall planing
- (1) 5" Diamond Cup Wheel, Segmented Rim (A-95009)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782425-7)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (1) Dust Bag (122853-8)
- (1) Brush Set (194921-7)
- (1) Steel Tool Case