5" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder, with AC/DC Switch
The Makita 5 in. Angle Grinder has a powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.6 lbs.). It includes a small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2 in.) for added comfort and a large paddle switch for comfortable operation. The 9558PB has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source for increased convenience.
- Wheel Diameter: 5 in.
- AMPS: 7.5
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Spindle Type: 5/8 in. - 11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch: No
- Lock-Off Switch: Yes
- Switch Type: Body grip/paddle
- Overall Length: 10-3/4 in.
- Net Weight: 4.6 lb.
- Variable speed dial: No
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 6.62 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-063920
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel grip; weighs only 4.6 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Side handle for increased comfort
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
- (1) 5" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
- (1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
- (1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov