Designed for professionals, the Husqvarna 525P5S with detachable shaft gives you a longer reach and easy transporting between work sites. Low weight, excellent ergonomics and superior balance help you work comfortably even with less accessible tree branches. The saw's X-Torq® engine ensures rapid acceleration and high torque, plus reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Detachable shaft: Tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Rear impact guard: The rear-impact guard protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.36 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 395 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Recommended bar length, max: 12 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 10 in
- Oil tank volume: 0.4 US pint
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 14.1 lbs
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment: 133.9 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 90 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)