7-1/4" Circular Saw
Makita engineered the 7-1/4" Circular Saw (model HS7600) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. The HS7600 is a more compact saw that is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7600 has a powerful 10.5 AMP motor and weighs only 8.6 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°, 1-5/84" at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° is ideal for most common angles. Ease of use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
The HR7600 includes a Makita 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade delivers faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood.
The HR7600 is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4" circular saw with less weight and superior balance.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-1/2 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-5/8 in.
- No Load Speed: 5,200 RPM
- Watts Out: 1,400
- AMPS: 10.5
- Overall Length: 12-1/8 in.
- Net Weight: 8.6 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 11.22 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-683593
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor deliver 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°, 1-5/8" at 45°)
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Bevel cuts 0°-45° for the most common cutting applications
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provided added comfort
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters and general contractors
- (1) Hex Wrench (783217-7)
- (1) 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)