70 lb. AVT® Breaker Hammer, accepts 1-1/8" Hex bits
Tough on concrete, not on you. Makita's hard-hitting HM1810 70 lb. Breaker Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration. The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool - and the tool user.
15 AMP Power
The HM1810 with AVT® is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer In its class with a 15 AMP motor that provides 1,110 BPM and 63 joules of impact energy with less vibration. In addition, it has an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator, and a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life.
More Work, Less Vibration
The HM1810 is equipped with AVT, Makita's exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power. The breaker hammer also has lower noise at just 107dB. The HM1810 weighs 71.3 lbs. and has large side handles with an easy-to-operate switch control for better control and comfort. For added convenience, the HM1810 has a 16.4 ft. cord, and accepts the popular 1-1/8 inch hex steel shank for a wide variety of breaker hammer accessories.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HM1810 with AVT® is a hard-hitting breaker hammer for digging, chipping and breaking. Its superior efficiency, versatility and comfort make the HM1810 an ideal breaker hammer for landscapers, pool installers, electricians, plumbers, masons, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality 70 lb. breaker hammer.
- AMPS: 15
- Blows Per Minute: 1,100 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 46.5
- Impact Energy (Joules): 63 J
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Vibration (m/s²): 9
- Noise Level: 107 dB
- Cord Length (ft): 16.4 ft.
- Overall Length: 32-1/2 in.
- Net Weight: 71.3 lb.
- Bit Type: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Breaker/Demo class: 70
- Power Type: Corded
- Type (Breakers & Demolition Hammers): Breaker
- Shipping Weight: 141.3 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-075213
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Efficient 15 AMP motor with improved hammer mechanism delivers 46.5 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Fixed movement handles for more control and better accuracy
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Low profile design is engineered for easier movement around uneven surfaces
- Large, easy-to-operate switch for operator comfort and control
- 16.4 ft. jobsite cord for greater versatility
- Cylindrical tool holder enables new bolt holes to be drilled should the original bolts break
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (2) 1" x 20-1/2" Flat Chisel, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21369)
- (1) Premium Hammer Cart (T-03224)
- (2) 20-1/2" Bull Point, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21353)