This unit completely eliminates the conventional and cumbersome center wheel and center drum designs found on other units, which are prone to wear, vibration and damage. Billy Goat's outboard drive wheels also eliminate center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
Additionally, the AE401 Ser. also eliminates bulky steel weights, in favor of a simple to use water weight positioned directly over the tines for better aeration depth (full tank = 50 lbs.). The unit features the industry's softest tine engagement and exclusive Lift N Lock™ disengagement for best in class comfort and productivity. After use and during transport, tilt up serviceability, removable tine stars, and Fold-n-Go™ handles, and easy adjust drive chains make service and transport convenient and simple.
- Industry's Softest Tine Engagement and Exclusive Lift-n-Lock™ Disengagement: For best in class comfort and productivity. Proprietary water tank eliminates bulky side weights.
- Outboard Drive Wheels: Eliminate both center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
- Fold-n-Go™ Handles: Are excellent for transport and storage and fold without tools.
- Single Bolt Tine Fastener: Rock solid and easy to service.
- AE Warranty: 1-year machine
- Displacement: 203 cc
- Wheel Type: Semi-pneumatic
- Coring Tines: .625 x 3.5
- Tines: 24
- Tine Pattern: 4.5 x 7
- Weight: 252 lb.
- Length: 57 in.
- Height: 52.5 in.
- Width: 29 in.