AVT® Recipro Saw - 15 AMP
Makita's Reciprocating Saw with AVT® (model JR3070CTZ) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3070CTZ is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that significantly reduces vibration. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and less vibration in the tool.
The JR3070CTZ with AVT® is powered by a 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3070CTZ has a long 1-1/4" stroke for faster cutting with 0-2,800 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed dial with six different preset speeds to match the speed of the saw to the application. The unique clutch system extends the tool life by protecting the gears should the blade bind. It also has orbital action with 4 settings to choose from for high speed cutting.
The JR3070CTZ has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. The JR3070CTZ weighs only 10 lbs., with “tool-less" blade change and five-position shoe adjustment.
The JR3070CTZ is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. It's ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/4 in.
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 2,800 SPM
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 19-1/8 in.
- Net Weight: 10 lb.
- Variable speed dial: Yes
- Built-in clutch: Yes
- Orbital settings: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Lock On Switch: No
- Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 5-1/8 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (wood): 10 in.
- Shipping Weight: 24 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-687843
- Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application with no speed setting lock-on button built-in
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Long 1-1/4" stroke for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Weighs only 10 lbs.
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, demolition work and other demanding cutting applications
- (1) 6" Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 6TPI (723054-A-1)
- (1) 6" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
- (1) Steel Tool Case