The Blower-Vac is a commercial-grade ride-on blower and vacuum that is unmatched in its durability, versatility and value. Large property managers, landscape contractors and municipalities will immediately recognize this machine's ability to save money and make short, efficient work of otherwise daunting jobs. A powerful hydrostatic drive, operator-controlled air flow and versatile attachments make this machine an important part of any professional's line-up.
The BVZ4000 Blower-Vac represents an exciting advancement in the field of grounds maintenance equipment. This machine is powerful, versatile and offers the durability expected of Brown Products equipment.
- Heavy duty, all steel construction
- Dual airflow actuators give operator absolute control over air direction.
- Powerful hydrostatic transaxles provide more than enough power and control
- Large, pneumatic rear drive wheels provide ample traction and control over any terrain
- Available attachments, such as the truck-loader kit for moving debris to a trailer or truck bed, make this a versatile machine, capable of doing a number of jobs
- One year limited commercial warranty
- Weight: 780 Pounds
- Length: 64 in.
- Width: 43 in.
- Height: 53 in.
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Construction: Structural Steel
- Forward Speed: 8 mph
- Blower Velocity: 130 mph
- Blower Volume: 4500 cfm plus
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10 x 8 pneumatic
- Front Tires: 11 x 4 solid caster
- Engine Options: Honda GX690: 690 cc ; Subaru EH720: 25 hp with Donaldson HD A/F