The Crary® Bear Cat® CH800H Chipper is driven by the hydraulic system of the skid or track steer loader it's mounted to. The CH800H requires 25-38 gpm flow to drive the hydraulic feed roller and chipping rotor. At 38 gpm flow, the 275 lb. rotor turns at 2,500 rpm.
The CH800H Chipper features two, universal attachment plate positions so the user can feed the Chipper from the side or front, depending on what the operator needs or the situation dictates. The 360 degree rotating discharge tube with deflector cap allows placement of chips where ever they need to go.
Battery sold separately. See Battery Usage Chart for details.
- Power Source: Skid Steer 25-38 GPM
- Max Chipping Capacity: 9 in.
- Rotor Size/Weight: 30 in. x 1.25 in. / 275 lb., rotates at: 1,600 RPM at 25 GPM, 2,500 RPM at 38 GPM
- L x W x H: 74 in. x 60 in. x 94 in.
- Chipper Chute Opening: 31 in. x 31 in.
- Chute Throat: 9 in. x 9 in.
- Chipping Blades: 4 Reversible Heat-treated
- Feed System: Hydraulic
- Weight: 1,525 lb.