COMMAND PRO CH740NG
Command PRO gaseous fuel engines are designed to run on either natural gas or propane. This professional line of carbureted propane and natural gas engines eliminates bad gasoline issues and lets you skip fuel-system winterization.
- Designed to operate on both propane and natural gas fuels
- Cast iron cylinder liners provide lasting durability
- Zero maintenance hydraulic valve train
- Full pressure lubrication system to all bearings
- KOHLER® 3-year commercial warranty
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- HP: 19.5 HP (14.5 kW)
- Displacement: 44 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Bore: 3.3 in. (83 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (67 mm)
- Gross Torque: 30.8 ft. lb. (41.8 Nm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Dry Weight: 94 lb. (43 kg)
- Oil Capacity: 2 US qt.(1.9 L)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH: 14 x 17.7 x 19 in.
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power: 17.1 HP (12.7 kW)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Emissions Compliance: CARB Phase III; EPA Phase III
- Engine Type: Commercial
NOTES:Length is grass screen to PTO mounting face. Width is spark plug to spark plug. Height is top of air cleaner cover to mounting feet. Power (HP) and Torque (ft. lb.) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit expressed in Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov