Makes compost in as little as a few weeks!*
The Compact ComposTumbler delivers quick results and superior performance. Gardeners have been relying on its unmatched compost-making capabilities for decades. Compact size is engineered to build and maintain a hot heat core. Makes compost fast.
- Strong, powder-coated galvannealed steel wall construction: The rust resistant ComposTumbler design ensures years of dependable use, creating batch after batch of perfect compost.
- Convenient, gear-driven, easy-to-spin handle: Rotating the compost doesn’t get any easier – just grab the handle and turn, even when fully loaded.
- Aeration/drainage units on the door: Creating proper balance of heat, oxygen and moisture. Also makes it easy to collect drips for “compost tea”.
- Removable door: Door removes for easy loading and unloading of compost materials
- Holds up to 9.5 bushels of material: The perfect size composter for medium-sized garden spaces.
- Interior mixing fins: You can be sure that your compost is thoroughly mixed. Just turn the composter and let the mixing fins do the work. No compostables will stick to the inside of the composting drum, creating faster decomposition.
- Drum Capacity: 12 cu. ft. Holds over 9.5 bushels (88 gal.). Up to three 30 gal. trash bags of material.
- Size: 43 in. H x 42 in. W x 33 in. D
- Drum Height: 12 in. off the ground
- Drum Materials: Non-toxic powder-coated galvannealed steel, rust-resistant. BPA-free, food grade plastic end caps.
- Frame: Tubular steel with black powder-coated finish
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage unit on the door
- Air Circulation: Screened vents in the end caps
- Turning: Gear-driven handle on frame
- Color: Sage Green
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 4 to 6 weeks*
- Warranty: 2 years