Unleash the muscle of Confidant™. Designed to get the job done reliably, Confidant engines are battle-tested to meet KOHLER Command PRO® durability tests. They feature a 3 year, unlimited hour, limited warranty.
- Cast-iron cylinder bores protect under dirty conditions
- High-impact nylon shroud and valve cover protect against damage to internal components
- Chopper grass screen guard prevents grass and debris packing
- Heavy-duty air cleaner and stamped steel guard stand up to tough mowing conditions
- Pressure lubrication and cooler operation help extend engine life
- Engine type: Four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- HP: 19 HP (14.2 kW)
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Bore: 3.3 in. (83 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (67 mm)
- Gross Torque: 40 ft. lb. (54.2 Nm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight: 91 lb. (41.3 kg)
- Oil Capacity: 2 US qt.(1.9 L)
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication w/full flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH: 18.8 x 17.5 x 17 in.
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power: 20.2 HP (15.1 kW)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Emissions Compliance: EPA Phase III; CARB Phase III; EU Stage V
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Residential Rider
- Residential Zero Turn Mower
- Commercial Zero Turn Mower
- Commercial Wide Area Walk Behind Mower
NOTES:Length is front of air cleaner cover to back of blower housing. Width is side to side. Height is mounting surface to grass screen. Power (HP) and Torque (ft. lb.) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit expressed in Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov