Drywall Cut-Out Tool Kit
The Makita Drywall Cutout Tool is a must-have for any drywaller's tool box. With less weight (only 2.4 lbs.), this handheld rotary saw is ideal for cutting through drywall and other material. The slim body design (only 2-1/4 in.), 5 AMP motor, and 32,000 RPM provide comfort, control and power. Additional features include a 2-Way "slide and bump" on/off switch, fan exhaust vents designed to direct air and debris away from operator, sealed switch for longer tool life, and quickly and easy "tool-less" depth adjustment. The 3706 accepts 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. bits, and is engineered with ball bearing construction for reduced friction and smooth rotation. The cutout tool also features a large shaft lock button for fast bit changes, a technologically advanced motor cooling fan and 10 ft. cord for greater mobility.
The 3706K is a kit and includces the drywall cut-out t, as well as a circular guide, vacuum dust collection cover, and tool case.
- Collet Capacity: 1/8 in., 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed: 32,000 RPM
- AMPS: 5
- Overall Length: 9-7/8 in.
- Net Weight: 2.4 lb.
- Tool-less depth adjustment: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-041621
- Powerful 5.0 AMP motor for cutting into various materials
- 32,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Sealed switch for extra protection from dust and debris and longer tool life
- 2-way "Slide and Bump" on/off switch
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment sets the desired cutting depth quickly and easily
- Lightweight at only 2.4 lbs. for easy handling
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Slim body design (2-1/4" diameter) for comfort and control
- Large and conveniently located shaft lock button for fast bit changes
- Technologically advanced centrifugal fan for efficient cooling of the motor
- Fan exhaust vents direct air and debris away from the operator
- Convenient storage of wrench on the cord
- Durable 10 ft. cord with cord guard
- Double insulated
- Accepts both 1/8" and 1/4" bits
- (1) Drywall Cut-Out Tool (3706)
- (1) Spanner Wrench (781008-0)
- (1) 1/4" Collet (763608-8)
- (1) 1/8" Collet (763660-6)
- (1) Circular Guide, Drywall (193448-4)
- (1) Dust Extracting Attachment (193449-2)
- (2) Drywall Cut-out Bit
- (1) Tool Case