- Strong and Effective Air Output: 2,824 CFM: Massive air output of up to 2,824 CFM provides incredible ground-clearing force on a variety of surfaces and applications. A 2° blower-discharge tilt gets airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance. The Extreme Pro™ wheeled blower has a substantial CFM output advantage compared to other competitive blowers on the market.
- Dependable and Efficient Power: Honda GX390 11.7 HP Engine: A proven and powerful 11.7 hp Honda® engine provides years of smooth and reliable performance.
- Optional Front Swivel Wheel: Turn on a Dime: Front Swivel Wheel accessory (optional) is available to add even easier maneuverability for the Extreme Pro blower.
- Convenient Transport: Convenient Transport: Welded lift handles on housing and integrated tie-downs make loading and off-loading the Extreme Pro blower a breeze.
- One Smooth Operator: 8-Point Anti-Vibration System: The rubber iso-mounting at the handle's four mounting points is doubled to reduce handle vibration and increase operator comfort.
- Large, Adjustable Air Output: 5" X 5.25" Discharge Opening: Adjustable airflow door creates two streams of air. Low stream picks up debris; high stream blasts debris away. A remote airflow control lever allows you to easily change the angle of airflow right from the operator's position. Forward- and side-discharge lever: Flip the lever to select forward discharge or side discharge to best fit your operation needs.
- Reliable Performance and Smooth Operation: Reliable Performance and Smooth Operation: Heavy-duty blower construction ensures years of dependable service and worry-free performance. The 17" steel, 6-blade impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation. The impeller mounting utilizes a tapered locking hub.
- Comfort and Control: Commercial-Grade Throttle and Comfort-Foam Grip: Commercial-grade, all-steel, mechanical throttle control features a plastic debris cover for worry-free performance. Comfortable Sure-Grip foam wraps around the tubular-steel, iso-mounted handle.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Heavy-Duty Construction: Front and rear housing is 10-gauge welded steel with a 12-gauge, welded-steel skirt, for dependable strength and long life.
- Model: LBXP17-GX390
- Engine: Honda® GX390
- Total Fuel Capacity: 1.61 Gallons
- Horsepower: 11.7 HP
- CFM Output: 2,824
- Electric Clutch: n/a
- Frame Construction: All-steel, welded 10-gauge
- Impeller Construction: All-steel, welded, 6-blade, dynamically balanced
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered locking hub
- Impeller Diameter / Width: 17" / 4.25"
- Blower Housing Construction: All-steel, welded, 10-gauge front and back housing plates; 12-gauge skirt
- Blower Housing Width: 6"
- Blower Tilt Angle: 2-degree tilt at discharge; allows blower to more effectively get under wet, heavy debris
- Handlebar: Tubular steel with thick, comfortable foam grip; 3-position, adjustable height
- Vibration Control: 8-point iso-mount handlebar
- Discharge Opening: 26.25 square inches
- Discharge Control: Quick-lever located near discharge
- Discharge Angle Control: Yes - mechanical lever
- Axle: 3/4"-diameter steel
- Front Wheel(s): 4.10" x 3.5" pneumatic tire
- Rear Wheels: 13" x 5"-6" pneumatic Turf Sale tires
- Accessories: n/a
- Length: 52"
- Width: 30.25"
- Height: 42.5", 43.75", 45"
- Weight: 190 lb
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial; 2-Year Non-Commercial; 90-Day Rental
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov