Billy Goat's F601 Series Force blowers feature the next level of performance and productivity in push blowers. Forget the fatigue factor associated with heavy metal machines, these models are a remarkable 30% lighter than comparable steel units and weigh only 89 lbs. (F601V) or 83 lbs. (F602X) making them a breeze to roll around the yard.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601V features a 205 cc Vanguard engine and the F602X features a 208 cc Briggs & Stratton XR950 Professional engine
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F6 Ser. is the ultimate property cleanup tool.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™: Directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions.
- Operator Ergonomics: Lightest weight and ergonomic handles for best in class comfort and productivity.
- Advanced Fan Technology: Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market.
- F6 Warranty: Limited 1-year housing warranty; limited 3-year Vanguard engine warranty; limited 2-year Briggs & Stratton engine warranty (consumer), 1-year (commercial).
- Smooth Rounded Housing (F6): Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won't rust or dent. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- 8-Point Fan to Hub Connector: Improved fan to hub connection has 8-point attachment versus 4 for increased durability and fan life.
- F602X Folding Handle: Handle folds for compact storage.
- Single Cylinder Vanguard® Engine Advantage: Cyclonic air filtration extends air filter replacement intervals up to 600 hours; Advanced oil management system extends oil change intervals up to 200 hours; TransportGuard® eliminates oil/fuel dilution during transport; Cold-weather starting offers easy start down to -20 degrees F
- Velocity: Just under 200 mph
- Fan Material: 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge: 3.5 in.
- Displacement: 205 cc
- Weight: 95 lb.
- Length: 43.5 in.
- Width: 22 in.
- Height: 26 in. (housing); 45 in. (handle)
- Front Tire Size: 8 x 3 in.
- Front Tire Style: Semi-pneumatic
- Rear Tire Size: 10 x 13 in.
- Rear Tire Style: Pneumatic
- Rear Wheel Width: 10