The Hurricane Z3000's seamless operating controls, tri-Directional blowing options, robust blowing power and zero-turn maneuverability bring fatigue-free operation to busy operators with large leaf and debris clean-up projects. And with 8500 CFM coupled with a blower housing design that draws air from both sides for increased air velocity, pushing leaves and debris farther for a faster finish takes the chore out of the clean-up chore.
- Patented Quad Control Handle System™: Offers seamless forward/reverse direction, automatic return to neutral, integrated operator presence control and a self-activating parking brake. Intuitive controls for ease of operation.
- Patented Dual Deflector Air Flow System™: Allows the operator to change the angle of the air flow for deeper, more efficient cleaning of leaves and debris. Air flow can be shut down on all three discharges for transport.
- Joy Stick Deflector Control: Allows the operator quick and easy control of air flow from left, right or forward directions, eliminating the need to blow in reverse. Simply pull-back on the lever to close flow for transport.
- Unique Blower Housing Design: Draws air from both sides of the housing for increased air velocity, less noise, and offers more power to push leaves and debris farther.
- LED Lights: LED lights for night operation makes for easy clean-up when the seasonal change brings less daylight to complete jobs.
- Torsion Mounted Front Axle Assembly: Handles curbs with ease; like they're not even there.
- Ergonomic Operator Platform & Thigh Pad: Non-skid platform and padded thigh pad offer ease of operation and operator comfort.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Self activates if the need to briefly step off of the machine arises.
- Front & Rear Tie Downs: Offer secure tie-Down points for ease of transport.
- Engine: Vanguard V-Twin
- Engine Power Rating: 35 HP
- Displacement: 993 cc
- Transmission: Twin HYDRO-GEAR® 3100 IZTs
- Velocity: 165+ mph
- Air Flow: 8,500+ cu. ft. per minute
- Travel Speed: 11 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal.
- Drive Train Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Number of Speeds: Infinitely Variable
- Drive: Solenoid Shift
- Fuel Type: Regular, unleaded gasoline
- Front Tire Size: 13 in.
- Rear Tire Size: 22 in.
- Ignition: Flywheel Magneto
- Length: 65 in.
- Width: 45 in.
- Height: 56 in.
- Weight: 895 lb.
- Warranty (Balance of Machine): Standard: 2-Year | Rental: 90 Days
- Warranty (Engine): 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
NOTES:Not available in California. Power rated by engine manufacturer. See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov