Put a superior next-generation battery product to the test on your commercial crew. Husqvarna's K 535i battery power cutter delivers professional performance. The excellent power-to-weight ratio makes the product a versatile addition for lighter landscaping or hardscaping jobs. Boasting high power and low noise, the K 535i has comfortable handles and perfect balance. Suitable for cutting concrete garden plates, granite, or roof and floor tiles. The K 535i is adaptable for wet or dry cutting. Compatible with Husqvarna BLi200/ BLi300 batteries.
- One battery system: You can easily move the battery from one product to another without interrupting your work.
- Lightweight maneuverability: The slim design and low weight makes it easy to lift, control and manoeuvre during operation, which combined with exceptionally low vibrations makes this an ideal machine for lighter concrete jobs.
- Smart battery placement: The side-feeded battery placement maximises cooling and minimise slurry and dust containment.
- Intuitive keypad: For perfect control, the intuitive keypad is designed for quick commands and features a SavETM function for maximum runtime.
- Cutting depth, max: 3 in
- Blade diameter, max: 9 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.87 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.12 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 13800 fpm
- Product size width: 8.66 in
- Product size height: 12.2 in
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100.5 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 2.1 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.5 m/s²