- Simple, Easy Adjustments: With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. Our 50- and 54-inch mowers are equipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on 42-inch model)
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 3.0-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Commercial-Grade Tires: Standard on Quest mowers, the commercial-grade front caster tires and rear drive tires provide increased traction for superior handling.
- Commercial Features: Exmark's Quest E-Series is a premium entry-level zero-turn mower. The proven commercial features have been adapted for consumer use including the tires and fabricated deck.
- Professional Styling, Superior Comfort: The Quest E-Series mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50 in.-diameter cutter housing with 17mm (.67 in.) diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 9.5-8 K500
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 6.0-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Units have 16 in. high-back (no armrests). Hinged mounting with spring suspension. Adjustment fore and aft 3 in. by loosening 2 bolts and sliding seat.
- Electrical: 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Standard Features: Cup holder and hitch
- Optional Features: Hour meter and seat armrests
- Engine Brand: Kohler
- Engine Model: KT725
- Engine Displacement: 725
- Engine Series: 7000 Series
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 3-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill locations
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT-2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses and integrated cooling fans and integrated reservoir
- Engine HP: 22 hp
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0-5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; hand lever, with foot assist deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: Optional Rigid ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 105-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .25 in. thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec: 3097
- Width / Cutting Deck: 50 in.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Series 2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Decks have side discharge standard with the option ot bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper. 3 point suspension.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) to 4.5 in. (11.4 cm) in 0.50 in. (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 17.50 in. Length
- Width: 61.7 in. (157.0 cm)
- Length: 75.0 in. (191.0 cm)
- Height: 45.6 in. (113.0 cm)
- Curb Weight: 574
Quest E-Series Accessories
- LED Light Kit: Better and brighter than ever, this quick install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. A powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity. Conveniently mounted down low, in front of the operator's position, they provide up to 50,000 hours of reliability, and a commercial-grade flood of light to help you extend your productivity.
- Micro-Mulch System: The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
- Equipment Cover: Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It's constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.
- Hour Meter: Take the guess work out of logging engine hours. This robust hour meter gives precise hour reading for your rider product.
- Jack: Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
- Anti-Blowout Kit: In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.
- Arm Rest Kit: Add arm rests to your mower seat for increased comfort.
- Assist Bar Kit: The Quest Assist Bar Kit is designed to help you easily step in and out of your mower upon entering and exiting the machine.
- Weight Kit: Add weight to the front end of your Exmark Quest for balance when adding attachments like a collection system.
- Jack Mount Receiver: Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower's deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack, attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability. Fits Quest.
- ROPS Kit:
- Sunshade: Mounts and detaches quickly behind the operator's position. Made of heavy-duty, water-repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits Quest.
- Deluxe Seat:
- Turf Striping Kit: Enhance your striping capabilities with this easy to install drag striper.
- 2-Bag Collection System: Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov