The WireMaster Mole is a lightweight machine designed to install invisible dog fencing in one easy operation. It digs a trench from 2”-4” deep, installs wire at the bottom of the trench, and covers the trench - all simultaneously, with a minimum of turf disturbance.
- Rotor is fully enclosed
- Minimum turf damage
- Rubber hood for easy dirt build up removal
- Pulling unit allows legs to do the work
- Remove one nut to change rotor
- Light weight: 95 pounds
- Maneuverable for making turns
- Installs wire up to 25 feet per minute, depending on soil conditions
- Engine: GX160 5.5 HP Honda
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Wheels: Steel with 9 X 3.5-4 Pneumatic Tires
- Rotor Points: Tungsten Carbide
- Drive: Double belt drive system with hand actuated clutching
- Rate: Up to 25 feet per minute*
- Depth: 2, 3 and 4 inches
- Ship by: Motor Freight
- Overall Width: 26 inches
- Overall Height: 52 inches (Operating configuration); 42 inches (Handle folded)
NOTES:*Dependent on soil conditions and/or rotor choice
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov