The Reciprocating Aerator is designed to punch cleaner holes in tough soil without additional weights. As with all Classen turf care products, simplicity is built in with an open design and simple operator controls.
- Aerating Width: 21"
- Core Depth: 2.75"
- Number of Tines: 8
- Diameter of Tines: 5/8"
- Hole Pattern: 2.6" x 7.5"
- Holes: 10
- Dimensions: 39"H x 31.5"W x 64"L
- Dimensions (Handle Folded): 24"H x 31.5"W x 49"L
- Dry weight: 261 lbs.
- Ground Speed: 2.84 mph
- Coverage: 26,000 ft2/ hour
- Engine: Honda® GX160
- Displacement: 163 cc
- Machine Drive: Push Off the Tines
- Primary Aerator Drive: Sheaves and Belts
- Gear Reduction: 6:1
- Wheels Pneumatic: 2.80 - 4 Front / 4.10 x 3.50 - 4 Rear
- Minimum Gate Width: 32"
- Lightweight design enables easy turning - as easy to turn as a walk-behind mower
- Tines reciprocate at 450 revolutions per minute
- Easily punch deep, clean holes in tough, hardened soil
- 2-Year Warranty
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov