Built for years of reliable operation, the Ren-O-Thin®
Power Rake is the industry leader in efficient dethatching.
The Ren-O-Thin Power Rake offers performance that boosts your bottom line. An easy-to-operate height adjustment lets you fine-tune depth from 1 inch above the ground to 7/8 inch below. Both models come standard with fixed blades. An optional flail blade kit is available. The ergonomic, multi-position handle is designed for different user heights, and folds for storage and transport. Tines can be lifted off the ground and locked when in transport mode. The Ren-O-Thin® comes with either Honda® or Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ performance engines that add to the quality, durability and trust RYAN® delivers.
An easy-on, easy-off seed box accessory is available with handle mounted controls to regulate seed flow.
- Engine Model: 4-Cycle Vanguard™; recoil start; dual-air cleaner; low-tone muffler
- Displacement: 12.5 cu in. (205 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.08 gal. (4.1 L)
- Oil Capacity: 0.63 qt (0.6 L)
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Drive: A-section V-belt from engine to reel
- Tires: (4) 8 x 1 75 semi-pneumatic, smooth tread
- Cutting Depth: Reel adjustable from 1 in (25 mm) above ground to 0 875 in (22 mm) into ground; microscrew adjustment
- Operating Width: 18 in (457 mm)
- Fixed Type (Standard): 0.125 in. (1 mm) at 1.0 in. (25 mm) spacing
- Flail Type (Optional): 0.125 in. (3 mm) at 1.0 in. (25 mm) spacing
- Spring Type (Optional): 0.109 in. (2.76 mm) at 0.75 in. (19 mm) spacing
- Blades: Hardened, high-carbon steel
- Weight: Wet: 131 lb (60 kg)
- Width: 27 in (686 mm)
- Length: 55.5 in (1,410 mm)
- Height: 39.0 in (991 mm)
- Capacity: 0.76 cu ft (21 5 L), or 0.61 bu
- Weight: 30 lb (14 kg)