The compact, easy-to use S50xt is designed specifically for the daily rigors of commercial mowing.
This mower may be small in size, but it's big on features.
- Designed for Commercial Use: The Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine features a patented advanced debris management system which deflects dirt and debris from the engine and any remaining debris is trapped in the high-capacity, dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge.
- Integrated Transmission: Independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.5" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 4.5" in 0.25" increments.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX600V
- HP: 19 HP, Gross
- Displacement: 603 cc
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 gal
- Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd: 0-7 mph
- Ground Speed-Rev: 0-4 mph
- Cutting Width: 48 in.
- Height-of-Cut: 1.5 - 4.5 in.
- Belts: Single B-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 x 2, 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1 Tapered
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10-10 in.
- Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 in., Pneumatic
- Overall Length: 69 in.
- Overall Width deflector down / deflector up (model): 64/49 in.
- Seat Package: Mid-back seat with armrests
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls.
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine): 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine): 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Assembled Weight: 724 lbs
- Marketing Model: 5901611
NOTES:All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov